Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Starting back slow:::getting feet wet

here it goes again:::my feeble attempt at blogging.

things that are really encouraging me in my walk right now:


  • Louie Giglio's Passion City Church podcast: breath on a page series (from July) as well as the habit series thAt started back in January -- had the privilege of being there in person for the first sermon of the series. Awesome experience! 
  •  And speaking of, from the Passion album just released, surrender, by jimi cravity
  • She reads truth lent 2016 study -- deep
  • Seamless by Angie smith -- doing this with a wonderful group at church!! And it follows right along with breath on a page
  • In other news: baseball is back:: YAY!!! It's my favorite time of year to run:: just ran my 3rd New Orleans 1/2 and it was a great run, great weekend, with great friends!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment